Sunday, December 9, 2012

My first Pet Fair!

I had such a busy day Saturday! We drove forever to get to a Pet Fair. I've never been to one before but it was fun! I very politely met dozens of leashed dogs and tons of people who stopped to pet me. I was working really hard to find my forever home. I even had glamour shots done by Perfect Day Photography. If anyone is interested in them their website is www.perfectdayphotography.com they were so nice!

I may not be able to see but I can smell those stuffies!

I want I want I want 

Smells like toys...

Maybe if I sit here and look cute?

Please can I have one?

Come on.. You know you want to give me one

please......


Finally!!!!!!!!! The lady in the booth gave me one!

I worked really hard but didn't find my forever home there. Remeber if your interested in bringing me home fill out a quick easy application here http://www.blinddogrescue.com/adoptionapplication.html




No comments:

Post a Comment