Saturday, December 29, 2012

I have a home!

Foster mom said I need to stop sleeping in the dirty laundry pile and let all my admiring fans know what's going on.

I have a forever home! There are other puppies there my size and I really want to play with one of them. I think they have good cookies there and I think I've been promised toys... The are some scary stairs there, but the cookies will be worth it!

I go home with my new mommy on New Years Day. A new year and a new start in life. Going to be one busy day for me!
I want to thank the family of my old forever home, everyone that let me sleep in their homes, all my car drivers in my journey, the plane pilots, BDRA, the eye Dr, the surgery vet, and all my other friends along the way. It was a huge effort made by a lot of special people that have an old pup like me a new chance to sleep in a warm cushy bed. And to play with toys of course! My eyes don't hurt anymore and I'm loving my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment