Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I feel better!

I'm sitting here wait at the vets.. Foster Mommy is going to pick me up tonight. My stitches don't really itch yet so that's good. The best thing is that my eyes don't hurt anymore! No more eye drops! No more pain! I'm having fun with everyone at the vet office. They love my kisses and I've been eating all the food they give me. I love my food... They tell me I should get my stitches out on Christmas Eve then I can go play with my toys again. Maybe Santa will bring me some for Christmas? If he can't bring me a forever home I bet he could do some new toys...

Remember if you want to bring me home and have me snuggle with you and protect you from the naughty toys put an quick application in here.

http://www.blinddogrescue.com/adoptionapplication.html

The Blind Dog Rescue Alliance will even transport me within a reasonable distance! I'm in Wilmington DE now.

No comments:

Post a Comment